Phenomenal Facebook Status Updates



Phenomenal Facebook Status Updates By Funnystatusforfacebook.in


  • Just did 100 crunches. Crumbs everywhere.

  • I text back embarrassingly fast or three days later there is no in-between.

  • There are five types of fear.

  • 1. terror

  • 2. panic

  • 3. 14 missed calls from mom

  • 4. username or password is incorrect

  • 5. we need to talk

  • My hair only looks good on days when no one important sees it.

  • My ring tone is a woman faintly screaming ‘Help me, Superman. Help me!’ and then I run away, unexplained.

  • If you have to ask someone “Didn’t you get my text?” that person hates you.

  • I’m classically trained in the art of Nintendo.

  • I left work in slow motion but it didn’t blow up behind me. This is bullshit.

  • Getting out of bed feels like the worst thing that’s ever happened to me every time it happens.

  • Move your office desk into the elevator and ask people who get on if they have an appointment.

  • Hate it when you open the fridge and can’t find what you were looking for; like happiness and perfect abs.

  • Having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations much more interesting.

  • If A-B-C-D didn’t drag out their part of the Alphabet song, LMNOP wouldn’t have to be so rushed.

  • You can do better than you ever thought possible when you stop looking at others progress and be your own competition.

  • If you see someone using a payphone, there is a 97% chance you can buy drugs from them.

  • What idiot named them nostrils instead of scent vents?!

  • I’m really glad we don’t have to hunt our own food anymore…. I don’t even know where sandwiches live.

  • Freak people out in public restrooms by saying “come in” when they knock on the stall door.

  • Pretty sure crosswalk buttons don’t actually work and are only there to make us feel like we have control over our lives.

  • It’s not a great nap, unless you wake up and can’t remember what day it is.


Tags: Phenomenal Facebook Status Updates,Phenomenal twitter status,Phenomenal whatsapp status,Phenomenal short sms text 140 character,Phenomenal funny statuses for facebook,Phenomenal best fb messages.