Love Inspirational Poems with Images



Dancing in words Dancing in words That are courageous Beautiful That come to life From essence of self Words that dance from the heart We dance for laughter We dance for fears We dance for tears We dance for love We dance for joy Dancing in words Of Embrace Of love cherished Guarded by your soul From inspiration Your pen dancing in your hand On to blank paper From a visual dance Of memory We dance for hopes We dance to create dreams From love to feel The passion you can create Dancing in words Of thoughts adore Courageous Mesmerized of essence Into the beauty of words Of passion creation Dancing in words

Dancing in words

Dancing in words
That are courageous
Beautiful

That come to life
From essence of self
Words that dance from the heart

We dance for laughter
We dance for fears
We dance for tears
We dance for love
We dance for joy

Dancing in words
Of Embrace
Of love cherished
Guarded by your soul

From inspiration
Your pen dancing in your hand
On to blank paper
From a visual dance
Of memory

We dance for hopes
We dance to create dreams

From love to feel
The passion you can create
Dancing in words
Of thoughts adore
Courageous
Mesmerized of essence
Into the beauty of words
Of passion creation

Dancing in words

Drawn to Dawn seagulls pull the sun of mourning up into the starless sky flawless skin set free of midnight taught against the azure heights foaming waves and swirling sand grains calmed upon her soft approach settle into morning's daybreak braced against the coming cold a million stars to chase her warmth and barely light the darkened sky where one once flared a burning love sit countless others counting time between the twilight and night passion burns away to quiet

Drawn to Dawn
seagulls pull the sun of mourning
up into the starless sky
flawless skin set free of midnight
taught against the azure heights

foaming waves and swirling sand grains
calmed upon her soft approach
settle into morning's daybreak
braced against the coming cold

a million stars to chase her warmth
and barely light the darkened sky
where one once flared a burning love
sit countless others counting time

between the twilight and night
passion burns away to quiet

Failure Give and take, that’s how the world works You give what you can and accept what you believe you deserve All I have to give is love I give it freely I give and I give and I give There’s none left for myself I don’t deserve it I don’t see what others see I receive what others give, but I do not accept A failure is all I see An amalgamation of the shattered remnants of whom I was I want to accept the love of others I want to accept love for myself I can't I don’t deserve it, I failed everyone...!!!

Failure
Give and take, that’s how the world works
You give what you can and accept what you believe you deserve
All I have to give is love
I give it freely
I give and I give and I give
There’s none left for myself
I don’t deserve it
I don’t see what others see
I receive what others give, but I do not accept
A failure is all I see
An amalgamation of the shattered remnants of whom I was
I want to accept the love of others
I want to accept love for myself
I can't
I don’t deserve it, I failed everyone...!!!

First time in forever First time in forever, I meet an angel, which always was there for me. Please don't go, Stay with me! For first time in forever, I've fallen in love, You were the one which teach me to smile, You were the one which though me love, You were the one which was here when I need, Thank you! For the first time in forever I was able to say: I love you! From the button of my heart, Please don’t go, stay with me, Please don’t go stay with me, Please stay with me, Don’t go... I love you...!!!

First time in forever
First time in forever,
I meet an angel,
which always was there for me.
Please don't go,
Stay with me!

For first time in forever,
I've fallen in love,
You were the one which teach me to smile,
You were the one which though me love,
You were the one which was here when I need,
Thank you!

For the first time in forever
I was able to say: I love you!
From the button of my heart,
Please don’t go, stay with me,
Please don’t go stay with me,
Please stay with me,
Don’t go...
I love you...!!!

In Moments of My Life In moments of my life I lie, I do admit. I try and guard my heart with my rancor and my wit. In moments of my life I gave a piece of myself, for nothing in turn. There's always another woman for who a man's heart will yearn. In moments of my life I doubt I will have a one and all; one who understands me when I cut and when I crawl. In moments of my life I try and run from my fate. Yet as I've found, with growing dread, I'm already too late. This is for all the lonely souls like me...!!!

In Moments of My Life
In moments of my life
I lie, I do admit.
I try and guard my heart
with my rancor and my wit.

In moments of my life
I gave a piece of myself, for nothing in turn.
There's always another woman
for who a man's heart will yearn.

In moments of my life
I doubt I will have a one and all;
one who understands me
when I cut and when I crawl.

In moments of my life
I try and run from my fate.
Yet as I've found, with growing dread,
I'm already too late.
This is for all the lonely souls like me...!!!

 He and I, Him and Me We have a dancing love, He and I, Dancing on the windswept heather, Laughter ringing over the sea Him and me. We have a quiet love, He and I, Curled by crackling fires, Poems whispered on a cloudy eve Him and me. We have a wild love, He and I, Sparks flying from rich red lips, Shaking the branches of the willow tree Him and me...!!!

 He and I, Him and Me
We have a dancing love,
He and I,
Dancing on the windswept heather,
Laughter ringing over the sea
Him and me.
We have a quiet love,
He and I,
Curled by crackling fires,
Poems whispered on a cloudy eve
Him and me.
We have a wild love,
He and I,
Sparks flying from rich red lips,
Shaking the branches of the willow tree
Him and me...!!!

In My Dreams I have felt your warm caress You've loved my sweet honeysuckle scent I have run my fingers through your tousled hair You have wrapped me with your arms I have laughed with your jokes You have whisphered in my ear -

In My Dreams
I have felt your warm caress
You've loved my sweet honeysuckle scent
I have run my fingers through your tousled hair
You have wrapped me with your arms
I have laughed with your jokes
You have whisphered in my ear - "I love you".
All those times I spent with you,
I had been truly happy.
But then, I was waken up into my reality,
I have never known you,
Never seen every detail of your face,
Never even known your name,
Because those days I have spent with you
Only happened in my dreams...!!!

Love Holds Me Tonight, love holds me. Tonight love pours out of me as wine into a glass before an anxious eye. I have enough love for all I can rain it down from the sky. Tonight, if you find yourself without love you can share mine. If you find yourself adrift at sea I will cast you out a line. Tonight, love holds me...!!!

Love Holds Me
Tonight, love holds me.
Tonight love pours out of me
as wine into a glass
before an anxious eye.
I have enough love for all
I can rain it down from the sky.
Tonight, if you find yourself
without love you can share mine.
If you find yourself adrift at sea
I will cast you out a line.
Tonight, love holds me...!!!

Just Give me a Chance I've got love as high as the stars, And strong as the Sun. I've got love as deep as the Trench, And pure as the air in the highlands. As the time goes by so fast, It got wasted and turn into dust. My love is like a water that went dry in the well, A dramatic change of weather. Now that summer is near, Love in my heart grows. From a seed that goes along with the wind, I don't love you anymore as a friend. If you only open up your eyes that been blinded, On loving someone who didn't love you the way you do. Open your heart's door and let me enter, Let me stay inside as long as you wanted me to. Just give me a chance, This time it will be perfect. I will return your love much more than your feeling... I will keep the love sparks and flickering, Not just today but all the coming morning...!!!

Just Give me a Chance
I've got love as high as the stars,
And strong as the Sun.
I've got love as deep as the Trench,
And pure as the air in the highlands.

As the time goes by so fast,
It got wasted and turn into dust.
My love is like a water that went dry in the well,
A dramatic change of weather.

Now that summer is near,
Love in my heart grows.
From a seed that goes along with the wind,
I don't love you anymore as a friend.

If you only open up your eyes that been blinded,
On loving someone who didn't love you the way you do.
Open your heart's door and let me enter,
Let me stay inside as long as you wanted me to.

Just give me a chance,
This time it will be perfect.
I will return your love much more than your feeling...
I will keep the love sparks and flickering,
Not just today but all the coming morning...!!!

...Love Give me Love I need a mother's Love One of the basic needs is Love The Beatles knew Love

...Love
Give me Love
I need a mother's Love
One of the basic needs is Love

The Beatles knew Love
"All you need is Love"
I sing of Love

The Creator forever gives Love
People doubt this Love
Some deny the Love

Can I demand Love?
From you, Love?
Is it hard to Love?

Love, love, Love
Makes the world.. Love
Not war, Make Love

So many kinds of Love
In the end it's nothing but Love
Any beginning ends in Love

Love.
Love nothing but Love...!!!

My Love Every night I lye awake and think of you Of what we had Lost in the waters Far at sea Every night My love I can't bear To never see you again Come back Please Come back If I could only see you smile If you could laugh If it could be the same as before But your lost at sea Sailing away To ever be Gone from me...!!!

My Love
Every night I lye awake and think of you
Of what we had
Lost in the waters
Far at sea
Every night
My love
I can't bear
To never see you again
Come back
Please
Come back
If I could only see you smile
If you could laugh
If it could be the same as before
But your lost at sea
Sailing away
To ever be
Gone from me...!!!

OUR STORY Crazy dreams, silly thoughts I made a story in my mind I am yours, you are mine Oh, in my heart we have this bind Catching stars, chasing dreams I wish the story is for real Kissing you, whisper words I can't resist with what I feel You and I in a world A place where only us can see I'm your queen, you're my king Our love stays 'til eternity. Forever...!!!

OUR STORY
Crazy dreams, silly thoughts
I made a story in my mind
I am yours, you are mine
Oh, in my heart we have this bind

Catching stars, chasing dreams
I wish the story is for real
Kissing you, whisper words
I can't resist with what I feel

You and I in a world
A place where only us can see
I'm your queen, you're my king
Our love stays 'til eternity.
Forever...!!!


Let me sleep.
7 billion people inhabit the earth
but all it took was one woman,
one little spec in the universe,
to take this world of mine
and turn it upside down. 

And its amazing when I think about it.
How she was my everything.

She was my strength, my energy,
my light through the darkest of hours
and all it would take is one thought of her.
Her touch healed any wound
and her tender eyes soothed my soul.

She was my weakness, my downfall,
my agony, killing me ever so slowly
and all it would take is one smile.
Knowing I wasn't the reason behind it.
Just knowing in my dreams
she would never leave my arms,
but in reality
I could never hold her.
Let, me, sleep...!!!

Words Being confined, Limited, Strained, Contained By the few words I need to say It's exhausting, Frustrating, Chaotic, In the inner workings Of my brain Why is it so Impossible, Improbable, Imperative That I say these words In such a way That I won't Discard, Disarm, Discord You Essentially, I am afraid...!!!

Words
Being confined,
Limited,
Strained,
Contained
By the few words
I need to say
It's exhausting,
Frustrating,
Chaotic,
In the inner workings
Of my brain
Why is it so
Impossible,
Improbable,
Imperative
That I say these words
In such a way
That I won't
Discard,
Disarm,
Discord
You
Essentially,
I am afraid...!!!


"I love you".
"I love you" sounds different to me now.
It used to warm my heart - now it leaves me cold.
It was once an expression of you wanting me in your life.
It was my everything. It was the highlight of my day.
As it became a drug to me,
you took advantage of your position as a  dealer.
Through these words you were able to control me.
I was everything but resistant.
You have ruined love to me,
how could I ever forgive that?



Tags:love poems wit images,pictures,wallpapers,best love poem,poem for her,him,husband,wife,love poem for facebook,whatsapp,wall post share on facebook love poetry,short love poem, Best Love Poems, Best Poems, English Best Poems, English Love Poems, English Poems, English Top Ten Poems, Inspirational Poems, Love Poems, Love Poetry, Poems, Poems Images.