Thoughtful Facebook Status Updates & Crazy Car Vent,Expensive Clothing Status





  • Every day this week is going be the same backwards:
4/12/14
    4/13/14
      4/14/14
        4/15/14
          4/16/14
            4/17/14
              4/18/14
                4/19/14 #mindblown

                • I wish I were a koala so I could sleep for 22 hours a day and eat for 2 hours.

                • The best thing about being single is all the sleeping around you can do…I can sleep all over my bed!

                • I’ve enjoyed giving presentations at work a lot more since I started communicating exclusively through interpretive dance.

                • The stock market’s too volatile, I got my money in Jamba Juice gift cards.

                • I don’t understand why Walmart has a problem with me bringing my dog in the store. He’s better behaved, smells better, and less likely to take a crap on the floor than 95% of the people here.

                • I would explain it to you again, but I am fresh out of puppets and crayons.

                • People with 1 syllable names  ruin the happy birthday song.

                • Ok jerk, just go around me. I’m already doing 20 over the limit, I’m not speeding up. Stupid car with your stupid flashing lights.

                • Google image results are like a party that starts off exactly how you expected and gets weirder the longer you stay.

                • Sorry, I didn’t get your message because I deleted it without listening.

                • Everyone suffering from diseases and natural disasters: hang in there, we’re liking Facebook posts as fast as we can.

                • People who say they are never on Facebook are usually the ones furiously refreshing.

                • If you’re gonna rattle my cage, you best make sure I’m padlocked in it.

                • Today is National Take Your Flask To Work Day. I just made it up. Tell the others.

                • It’s amazing how long you can hold your farts at the beginning of a relationship.

                • Someone asked me how much love was worth and I couldn’t answer because alimony is calculated differently in each state.

                • Teach a man to fish and he’ll be like “Cool, thanks!” Teach a woman to fish and she’ll be like “You’re doing it wrong.”

                • “Marry your best friend,” they say. “Don’t marry a cat,” they say. Make up your minds!

                • The decline of civilization started when they stopped putting toys in boxes of cereal.


                Tags: Thoughtful Facebook Status Updates & Crazy Car Vent,Expensive Clothing Status,thoughtful fb status,whatsapp status,short sms text 140 character thougthful messages for facebook,fb,whatsapp,share on facebook thougthful status messages,timeline ,wallpost thoughtful messages for friends.