Love and Sad Quotes Pictures for Lovers Her and Him


Love and sad pictures quotes for lovers. These quotes are essentially for loving couples to express the feelings each others.


Love Quote We loved with a love that was more than love By Poetrysync

We loved with a love that was more than love...!!!



Love Quote When love is not madness it is not love By Poetrysync

When love is not madness it is not love...!!!



Love Quotes My love for you By Poetrysync

My love for you; gone.
Not really. You know I lie.
But you’re gone. That’s worse...!!!



Love Quotes True love grows with time By Poetrysync

True love grows with time...!!!



Love Quote i hope that you stil taste me by poetrysync

I hope that you still taste me when you see the moon at night...!!!




Love Quote let us always begin By Poetrysync

let us always begin (and end) with the truth...!!!



Love Quote Love is a crime scene and you hold the gun By Poetrysync

Love is a crime scene and you hold the gun...!!!



Love Quote Love is so short forgetting is so long By Poetrysync

Love is so short forgetting is so long...!!!




Love That sounds like it hurts...!!!



Love Quotes I want to hold your hand By Poetrysync

I want to hold your hand....!!!